Not all business templates are created equal. Designing a polished and professional document or proposal can make a huge difference to the impact it has (and there are thousands of high-quality templates to explore if you aren’t a designer by trade).
We’ll be walking you through the types of things to consider when creating or choosing a template for your next business document. From what to include on a business proposal to where to find the best templates for a digital marketing or SEO proposal.
The best thing about business templates is their versatility. It doesn’t matter whether you’re crafting a proposal for a new marketing initiative, a financial investment, or a national event. You can apply the same basic principles to create something that looks great and captures the attention of the reader in no time.
Latest Business Template Articles
16 Dec 2022
A visual design that attracts attention, the ability to keep the client hooked through to the end, and a clutter-free layout are the key elements of a successful proposal brochure.
Great proposal brochures also feature stunning covers, easy-to-read paragraph formatting, and lots of images to win over the clients and investors with your proposal.
We’ve found some of the best proposal templates that check all those boxes. In this collection, we bring you all kinds of digital marketing proposals, social media proposals, and SEO proposal templates with amazing designs.
Grab a template and get a head start on your marketing proposal design.
25 Oct 2022
When making white papers to target modern audiences, a good-looking design is a must-have feature. Our collection of white paper templates will help you find the perfect design for your white paper.
White papers have been around for many years. Even in today’s digital era, white papers are still one of the best ways of promoting brands and businesses. The ability to provide value to your target audience while also making your business relevant is what makes white papers more effective.
Of course, the design of the document is also important to attract your audience. We handpicked a collection of amazing white paper templates to help you find a great layout for your brochure.
Whether you’re working on a print document or a digital PDF, these templates are perfect for all kinds of brands, agencies, and businesses. Have a look.
17 Aug 2022
When designing a project proposal one thing you need to keep in mind is that you’re going to be competing with many other agencies for the same projects.
Even if you spend days working on the perfect pitch or writing the best copy for the proposal, it will all go to waste if your proposal brochure doesn’t have a design that stands out from the crowd.
Designing a great-looking graphic design proposal is not that difficult, especially when you have the right proposal template to get started with. Today, we want to help you find the perfect design proposal template for your project.
In this collection, you’ll find many different styles of graphic design proposal templates and web design proposal templates. There are templates with modern, minimal, and colorful designs so that you’ll have plenty of options to choose from. Have a look.
10 Aug 2022
Learning how to make a booklet in Word is a valuable design skill. Even if you are used to working in something like InDesign, it’s likely a client or colleague may ask for a Microsoft Word-based booklet. It’s easy with a quick template that you can download, replace content, and use.
Here, we’ll take you through everything you need to know to create a booklet from a professional template for Word, from thinking about content to preparing the file for printing.
We’re going to use a template from Envato Elements (where there are loads of great options!), but you could use any booklet template for Word that you’ve tracked down online.
What is a Business Template?
A business template is any premade document, flyer, proposal, presentation, or designed piece of collateral that can be used for corporate purposes. A template can help you determine what information should go in a certain collateral element and provide design inspiration.
Business templates are ready-made packages that you can fill in with content to help meet your business needs quickly. Business templates are available for a variety of software programs and should help you create documents, proposals, or presentations with a professional look and feel quickly.
5 Uses for Business Templates
Business templates can have a lot of practical applications for many companies, especially small businesses, as they develop a set of brand collateral.
The best thing about a business template is that it includes a highly professional and polished design in a format that you can easily edit and make your own.
Uses for business templates include:
- To create and codify branding and corporate identity
- To create an event or sponsorship package
- To create reports or information for marketing or marketing proposals
- To create business plans or proposals
- To create business presentations or pitches
5 Reasons a Business Template Can Help You
While you can create many business documents from scratch, using a template comes with many benefits. One of the most important of these might be time savings. A template should facilitate the quick creation of a business document thanks to a ready-made design and starter information.
Other reasons to use a business template include:
- They are easy to use. Starting with a request for proposals template or a business plan template can help you understand what information you should consider in the creation of the business document.
- Templates can help you save time and money. Rather than starting with a consultant for a business proposal or documentation, a template includes everything you need to get started at a low cost. And they are quick to use and have your information ready to showcase.
- Increase team flexibility with template documents. Templates allow multiple people to work on the same files without every document looking different or taking a different approach. The starting point is always the same.
- Templates innately provide design consistency with a common set of colors, fonts, photo treatments, and other design elements and rules that ensure documents all have the same visual style.
- They can help you reduce errors with brand language, such as a boilerplate, built into the template. Error reduction is important for teams with multiple people working from the same templates. Just make sure to correct your business templates for future use if you make changes.
Get Started with the Right Business Template
With so many business templates to choose from, it can be tough sometimes to find the right one. We have created collections of business templates for different purposes to help make finding the right one a little easier.